Parents Feedback – Careers information advice.
1. Have you attended a careers guidance interview with your child? Yes/No
If you answered ‘yes’, how would you rate the quality of the guidance your child received?
- Very High Quality
- High Quality
- Low Quality
- Very Low Quality
2. If your child attended their careers interview alone, how did they feel about the guidance interview?
3. Has your child participated in any of the following careers activities:
- Trip to a college or university
- Trip to employer or business
- Engaged in a workshop in school taught by an employer
- Attended a mock interview arranged in school
Here you can find useful websites and resources and information on colleges, Post 16 options, apprenticeships, careers and much much more:
The Role and Responsibility of the Careers Adviser, What to Expect from your Career Guidance Interview? Careers Advice and Guidance in Kingsbury School – Guidance
Useful Careers Websites and Resources for students, parents/carers and teaching staff – Resources
DfE – Careers Guidance and access for education and training providers – Guide
- Target Careers Resource Zone
- Inspiring the Future
- BMet Sutton Coldifled A Levels
- The Training Initiative
- Army Career Links
- Explore the creative city of dreaming spires:
North Warwickshire and South Leicestershire College recent newsletter – click here